Resources for Data Science Students
We will continue to add resources along the way as they are encountered
1. There are a variety of helpful cheat sheets we would like to share. Follow this link to access twelve cheat sheets
2. There are multiple medical and non-medical datasets available for analysis. Follow this link to access a PDF with hyperlinks
3. Here is a link to a valuable Confusion Matrix Calculator
4. Here is a link to our new YouTube channel.
5. Dave created a Master Algorithm Orange workflow that uses 23 algorithms for a classification exercise. Follow this link to access the OWS file
6. Dave created a table to highlight which model performance measures are valuable in the face of class imbalance.
7. Below the table is a Mind Map of 23 important data science experiments